Reliant Credit Repair
Last updated: June 27, 2018
- Our Collection and Use of Personal Information
- Personal Information is information you provide us that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person, such as your name, email address, phone numbers and tax identification number.
- ReliantCreditRepair.com may supplement the Personal Information you provide with Personal Information available from other sources, such as public databases, data aggregators, and other commercially available sources.
- Examples of Personal Information We Collect and How We Use It
- You may provide ReliantCreditRepair.com a variety of Personal Information, including your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, payment information, and tax identification number.
- The Personal Information we collect allows us to deliver requested products, services and information to you, to stay in contact with you, and to manage ReliantCreditRepair.com’s relationship with you. By providing ReliantCreditRepair.com with Personal Information, you consent to ReliantCreditRepair.com’s transfer and storage of that information.
- ReliantCreditRepair.com also may use your Personal Information for research, development, and analysis, and for advertising, marketing, product and service offerings, security, fraud prevention, and other business activities.
- Our Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- Non-Personal Information is information in a form that does not allow for direct association with a specific person. This information is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. We may collect, use, monitor, analyze, transfer, and disclose Non-Personal Information for any purpose.
- Examples of Non-Personal Information We Collect and How We Use It
- Non-Personal Information includes:
- Device Information – We may collect specific information for the device you use to access our website. For example, we may collect device model, IP address, MAC address, operating system version, application software, fonts, and other device information and identifiers.
- Cookies and Other Technologies – We use a variety of technologies to collect and store information when you visit our website. This technology may involve sending web beacons and cookies or anonymous identifiers to your device.
- Log Information – When you visit our website, we collect certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP address, browser version, ISP data, referring and exit pages, operating system version, date / time stamps, cookie data, and clickstream data.
- We use Log Information to administer the website, analyze trends, maintain site security, learn about user behavior, and improve the overall quality and availability of the site.
- Click-Through URLs – In some email messages, we use a Click-Through URL to link to content on our website. When you click one of these URLs, you pass through a separate web server before reaching our site.
- We use Click-Through URLs to help us determine interest in a particular topic and to measure the effectiveness of our email communications.
- Our Sharing of Information with Others
- Personal Information
- We do not share Personal Information with businesses or individuals outside of CreditRepair.com, except under the follow circumstances:
- Consent – We will share your Personal Information with others outside of ReliantCreditRepair.com when we have your consent to do so.
- Service Providers – We provide Personal Information to related companies and other trusted businesses or persons who use, analyze, or process it on our behalf, based on our instructions and in compliance with appropriate confidentiality and security measures. For example, we may use others to:
- deliver, evaluate the effectiveness of, and assist in improving our products and services
- conduct consumer research and satisfaction surveys
- assist us in analyzing and understanding consumers and how to reach them more effectively
- assist us in fraud prevention, with our security measures, and to provide us technical support
- provide customer support
- manage customer data, and to ensure data integrity and accuracy
- process financial transactions and perform accounting functions
- advertise, market, or make product or service offerings
- comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request
- protect our operations or customers
- detect, investigate, or address fraud, security, or technical problems
- investigate potential violations of and enforce applicable terms of service
- In the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third-party.
- Non-Personal Information
- We may share Non-Personal Information publicly and with our strategic partners. For example, we may share Non-Personal Information to describe the size and success of our company.
- Transparency and Choice
- ReliantCreditRepair.com may use third-party analytics companies, including Google Analytics and Omniture to analyze and understand user behavior when visiting our website.
- You may find additional information and opt-out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
- You also may want to consider disabling cookies within your browser. Please note, however, that certain features of the CreditRepair.com website will not function properly or be available once cookies are disabled.
- Social Media Plug-ins
- Plug-ins for social networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yahoo, Windows and Google plus (among others), are integrated on ReliantCreditRepair.com’s website.
- By interacting with us through a social media plug-in, certain information will be transmitted to the related social network, and you permit us to have on-going access to information from your social network profile.
- Information Security and Retention
- ReliantCreditRepair.com takes precautions to safeguard your Personal Information from loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, alternation, and destruction. These precautions include technical, physical, and managerial procedures.
- Because email and instant messaging are not recognized as secure communications, we request that you not send private information to us by email or instant messaging services.
- We are committed to working with appropriate regulatory authorities to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of Personal Information that we cannot resolve with our customers directly.
- ReliantCreditRepair.com uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption on all pages where Personal Information is collected. This protects the confidentiality of your Personal Information while it is transmitted over the Internet.
- For your own protection, you should exercise care with the information you share over the Internet. You should always use a secure browser and exercise good judgment in using passwords, such as using a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers, special characters, and you should avoid using the same or similar passwords across multiple sites.
- Clients may access their Personal Information by logging into their account. We make good-faith efforts to give you ways to update or to delete your Personal Information quickly, unless we need to keep that information for a legitimate business or legal purpose. Some changes require personal contact with an assigned ReliantCreditRepair.com representative.
- We may reject requests to change or delete information that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, requiring the development of new systems or fundamental changes to existing systems), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (such as information stored on backups).
- We work to protect data from accidental or malicious destruction. Accordingly, we may not immediately delete or change residual copies and we may not delete or change information from our backup systems. Unless a disproportionate effort is required, we will provide information access and correction without charge.
- Third Party Privacy Policies
- We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13, we will take steps to delete the Personal Information as soon as possible.
- Request for Information
Effective date: 6/13/2018
For purposes of this Policy, unless otherwise defined herein, capitalized terms used in this Policy shall have the same meaning as defined in the Terms and Conditions.
Reliant Credit Repair, LLC. participates in and complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal. Reliant Credit Repair, LLC. has certified to the Department of Commerce that it adheres to the Privacy Shield Principles, and in particular to the Privacy Shield Principles of:
Notice, Choice, Accountability for Onward Transfer, Security, Data Integrity and Purpose Limitation, Access, Recourse, including Enforcement and Liability.
To learn more about the Privacy Shield Framework, visit the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Privacy Shield website: www.privacyshield.gov/welcome. A list of Privacy Shield participants is maintained by the Department of Commerce and is available at: www.privacyshield.gov/list. To view our certification page, please visit the aforementioned website. Under certain conditions, more fully described on the Privacy Shield website, www.privacyshield.gov you may invoke binding arbitration when other dispute resolution (referred to below) procedures have been exhausted.
4. Questions and concerns
If you have any questions or concerns, or if you wish to access, update, amend, correct or delete, any of your Personal Information we store and process, please contact us at email@example.com (or via support e-mail of the Service you use) or by postal mail at:
Reliant Credit Repair, LLC.
Attn: Privacy Officer
59 Main Street, Suite 339
West Orange NJ, 07052
5. What information we collect
The scope and purpose of gathering and processing Personal Data and other information by Reliant Credit Repair, LLC. is:
to provide, maintain and facilitate the Services as well as to ensure safe and guaranteed Service performance, upgrade and improve the functionality of the Services,
to provide Customer with access to its Personal Data and maintain this access via standard API methods for the duration of paid usage of Services (active subscription) as well as after the subscription is expired (inactive subscription), until the Service is fully terminated by a written request (in accordance with the Agreement),
to secure (establish, investigate or defend) Customer’s, as well as Company’s claims that may arise due to the Services,
to stay connected with the Customer to present up-to-date offer of Services and instructions or tips related to the Service.
Personal Data and other Customers information collected by Reliant Credit Repair, LLC. is used in order to complete registration (create an account) and at the same time to ensure Customers access to Reliant Credit Repair, LLC Services. While registering on one of our websites related to our Services, we request that you provide us with such information as: first name, last name, company business name, address, website address, e-mail address and credit/payment card information (if required) in the event when a Customer continues to use our Services after free of charge trial period. Unless the Customer decides to use our Services after free of charge trial period, credit/payment card information is not required. We also collect other information provided by Customer while using our Services. Some of the provided Customers information such as: your IP address, domain, browser type, operating system type etc. may be automatically acquired when a user visits our websites. When contacting Reliant Credit Repair, LLC. the Customer may be requested to render accessible analogical data to those provided while registering on our website. We may also collect information (including Personal Data) provided by you and related to your Agents (people you employee to operate the Service) and End-users Personal Data provided in a Pre-chat survey. We also store your chat content. Please note you are fully responsible for lawfully obtaining such data in accordance with the applicable law, as well as a lawful processing such data to Reliant Credit Repair, LLC. Details of your liability for the aforementioned data you can find in Terms and Conditions.
Personal Data provided in connection with the correspondence between the Customer or Visitor and Reliant Credit Repair, LLC. shall be used strictly to reply to inquiries or to transfer information. We use the information you provide us in order to provide you with customer service, allow you to view moves made by you or your Agents. When using the support section of our sites we may collect your e-mail address, name or openID account for the purpose of allowing contact with our support team. We do it regardless you are a Visitor or a Customer. When using our Services we may collect device information such as device type, operating system type and application version. We use this information in order to provide an optimized version of our applications for your device type. Please be aware we also collect and process data related to the use of our software and Services by our Customers and their customers. We use such data for statistics purposes. We may use it also to improve our Services or create and improve new services. We collect and process such data collectively and anonymously.
6. Categories of data subjects:
Data subjects include Customer, Customer’s representatives and End-users, as well as employees, Agents, contractors, collaborators, and Customer’s clients. Data subjects may also include individuals attempting to communicate or transfer personal information to Customers. The data subjects exclusively determine the content of data submitted to the Company.
Types of Customer Personal Data:
The proceeded personal data includes email address, first name and last name, address, title, contact details, username, chat history, financial information (credit card details, account details, payment information); employment details (employer, job title) and other data in an electronic form provided in the context of the Services.
7. Consent for processing and transferring Personal Data
The Customer agrees and warrants that the processing, including the transfer of its Personal Data has been and will continue to be carried out in accordance with the relevant provisions of the applicable Data Protection Laws (and, where applicable, has been notified to the relevant authorities of the Member State where the Company is established or has its representative) and does not violate the relevant provisions of that State.
8. Profiling Personal Data:
9. Return or destruction of Personal Data.
At Customer’s election, made by written request to the Company, the Company will, and shall procure that all Sub-processors:
return a complete copy of all Customers Personal Data to the Customer,
and delete and procure the deletion of the Customers Personal Data Processed by the Company or any Sub-processor. The Company will comply with any such written request within 30 days, unless it is unworkable due to the purposes of processing or due to the technical issues.
The Customer agrees that after the termination or expiration of the Agreement its data may be stored as a backup for the time needed to secure (establish, investigate or defend) Customer’s and Company’s claims that may arise due to the performance of the Services (for the time it takes for the claims to be barred).
Reliant Credit Repair, LLC
59 Main Street, Suite 339
West Orange NJ, 07052
United States of America
Please be aware Reliant Credit Repair, LLC may have access to your geo-location data as we collect and process IP address of all devices you use our software on. Collecting and processing your geo-location data refers to mobile devices as well as computers. It happen regardless you are a Visitor or a Customer.
10. Facebook Connect and other OpenID providers
Depending on the Service you use you may have the possibility to log in to our chat customer support feature using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect and other OpenID providers. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain Personal Information with us such as your name and e-mail address to pre-populate our chat form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this website to your profile page to share with others within your network.
11. Terms and Conditions
Using offered Services rendered by Reliant Credit Repair, LLC., the Visitor and the Customer are obliged to comply with rules contained in the Terms and Conditions available on our websites.